We’re changing everything about how treatments for cardiovascular disease are developed, so we can change everything for patients.
Driven by the heart means
We’re changing everything
If you are ready to help lead a revolution in cardiology and transform the way heart disease is treated, MyoKardia may be the place for you.
Employee perks & benefits
Our benefits package is designed to not only recognize the hard work of our team but also to support the health of our team members and their families. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite you to explore joining us to make a difference in the lives of patients with genetic heart disease.
Rewarding Your Efforts
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options in our company
- 401(k) plan to provide for your future needs
Supporting Your Health
- Medical coverage: Anthem - HMO, PPO or H.S.A.; Kaiser – HMO
- Dental: Delta Dental – PPO
- Vision: VSP Vision Care – PPO
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: Take advantage of pre-tax savings via payroll deductions
- Flu Shots: Annual on-site flu shots at no additional cost to you
- Health Savings Account
Protecting You from Life’s Ups and Downs
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Work-life balance employee assistance program
- Emergency assistance for business and personal travel
Giving You a Break
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays to celebrate time with friends and family
- Sabbatical program
- Snacks and drinks to keep you going during the day
- Fun gatherings to keep us all connected
- Commuter Benefit Program
Disclaimer: MyoKardia reserves the right to change or terminate its benefit plans or programs at any time. Please note the information above is a summary of benefits and that complete details regarding plans or policies are contained within official plan documents pertaining to benefits coverage.
BIO CEO & Investor Conference
Feb 11, 2020
Wear Red Day
Feb 07, 2020
Jan 28, 2020
Life at MyoKardia
I had made a great choice in becoming a MyoKardian.
The MyoKardia on-boarding experience was energizing. It focused on understanding of MyoKardia's values and included conversations with members of the Executive Committee to allow me to quickly understand the company's strategic approach and priorities. As I had moved cross-country to join MyoKardia, my colleagues’ friendliness, curiosity and attentiveness further confirm that I had made a great choice in becoming a MyoKardian.
Recharge and take time for self-enrichment
In 2018, we introduced a sabbatical program for employees who achieve their six-year anniversary with the company. Our sabbatical program provides a great opportunity for employees to recharge, spend quality time with family and friends or take time for self-enrichment
Right drug to the right patient at the right time.
Precision medicine involves integrating genetic and molecular information, as well as clinical and environmental factors, to discover and develop treatments tailored to the underlying causal factors or shared characteristics of a patient’s disease. In short, I like to say that our goal is to get the right drug to the right patient at the right time.