Educational Grants and Charitable Contributions
MyoKardia is committed to furthering collaborative efforts that bring together researchers, the medical community, drug developers, and the patients whom we all serve. To that end, we strive to provide support for high quality programs that ultimately drive toward improved patient care.
MyoKardia will consider requests for support to advance the knowledge and understanding in the following therapeutic areas:
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Additional areas of clinical or pre-clinical significance relevant to MyoKardia
To facilitate this process, MyoKardia has established a Grant Review Committee that meets regularly to evaluate all requests for Educational Grants and Charitable Donations. The following information must be provided with every request:
- Completed and signed Grant Request Form
- Program/event objectives and agenda
- Program/event itemized budget
- IRS 501(c)3 or 501(c)4 tax designation letter
If you are interested in submitting a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Grant Request Form or inquire further about funding opportunities. Funding determinations will be made within 60 days of receipt of completed application.